Industrial doors are common facilities for enterprises, suitable for large warehouses, logistics industry, medicine, food, factories and mining enterprises for opening speed, heat preservation, sound insulation, sealing, wind resistance and other industries. In particular, the door is large, and it is convenient for the installation of the ground door body. The following are safety tips for industrial doors:
1. Make sure that the door body is in good working condition and no sticking; only allow the door opener to be installed on the well-balanced door body with a balanced spring, otherwise it may cause overload damage; when installing, you must ask the professional installation personnel to check and install.
2. Installation and wiring must be carried out in accordance with building construction standards and electrical standards. Wire diameter (> 1.5mm2); power lines must be connected to grounded sockets. Removal of grounded leads on power lines is prohibited.
3, the door end of the guide rail should be equipped with mechanical limit mounting or cushion booster to prevent the door from slipping out.
4. The quick release handle can only be used for professional personnel to install and maintain the operation of the door body, and can only be released when the door body has been locked and there is no danger of self-weight falling. It is strictly forbidden to release the wrench during operation.
5. The control box should be installed where the operation of the door body can be observed. It is forbidden to operate the remote controller where the operation of the door body can not be seen.
6, please fix the control box on the wall 1.4 meters away from the ground to prevent children from accidentally touching. At the same time, keep the remote control and prevent children from touching or playing to prevent danger.
7. Before repairing and moving the door opener, please cut off the power supply, and ensure that the door has been locked, without the risk of self-weight fall.
8. When the door is running, pedestrians and vehicles should not be allowed to pass under the door or stay under the door.
9, do not pull the manual chain when opening or closing the door.